Thursday, August 29, 2019

PL Challenge with Alena


Alena here with  Pocket Life Challenge for you!  In my spread I used the wonderful  Life Crafted "Chasing Rainbows" Kit
In the Life Crafted Kit, as always a lot of bright and beautiful embellishments - all as I love.

This time I suggest adding as many yellow elements as possible to your spreads. It can be yellow embellishments, yellow cards, yellow patterned paper, ink, text, buttons, paper clips... Anything you want.

So, my challenge for you:
Use as much yellow as possible.

Look how I've done it. I like the result!

Yellow color is even present in one of the photos of my son.



 Remember to share your creations with us on the Citrus Twist Kits Friends page on Facebook or by using #CTK, @Citrustwistkits on social media.

Alena

No comments:

Post a Comment