Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Life Crafted with Alena


Hey friends!
Alena here, and I'm sharing a spread in my Life Crafted album using the August  Life Crafted "Chasing Rainbows" Kit.

This spread is  pretty simple, but it's all about bright accents.

My pages are pretty simple to create but has loads of texture .  This time I used the Puffy Alphabet as part of the background. These letters perfectly match the blue sky in the photo.

I also decided to add some acetate elements. Their transparency allows me to overlay them on the text.

And of course I couldn't resist that Title. I placed it a little over the photo to connect the bottom and top of the page.

Thank you for stopping by today! Please share what you create with your kits in our Facebook group and/or on Instagram tagging @citrustwistkits so we can see!


No comments:

Post a Comment