Monday, August 19, 2019

Chasing Rainbows Summer 3x4 Mini Album


I'm a summer girl through and through, and I'm thankful that I have at least a few more weeks, before it really starts to cool off.  Till then I get fill up some albums and this cute little book with memories I made with my little family this summer.  I've been crushing so hard all the summery colors in the past couple kits.

I really wanted a cute little album to string together, with a few photos that I adored from this summer.  I even let my little one help me string up each page together in a cross pattern.

I first began by picking out the patterned papers from the kit that I liked and a few 3x4 coordinating cards as well.  After I decided what order they would all go in, I folded it in half, then punched four holes along the folded edge.  We strung up the pages with yellow ribbon, along the spine and tied it off with a pretty yellow bow.

I sifted through all the goodies that came in the "Chasing Rainbows" kit, and I chose a few coordinating embellishments.  They were the perfect addition to my photos.  Most of my photos I chose to fit a 2 1/2" or less space within my book.  After arranging my photos I nestled in my chosen embellishment, added some scraps for dimension, and stitched on all the pretties.

I really love how this cute little mini album turned out, and it was so much fun to create!  I hope if you find yourself with a few hours to yourself, that you'll use this cute little mini as inspiration to memory keep some of your memories too!


No comments:

Post a Comment