Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Magic - Chasing Rainbows Life Crafted Kit & Album


Hi dear friends! Anna here with you today sharing some lovely scrappy inspiration.
Hope you have been enjoying the August Life Crafted Kit as much as I do, so easy to play with and so versatile.

Today I'll share a spread for my Life Crafted Album. By the way have you seen all the new gorgeous colors of those albums in shop? I loved me a new yellow one this month, so pretty.

Enough babbling, here's what I came up with.


I think this beautiful quote on this lovely blue PL-Card worked just perfect for my photo from one of my walks this summer. The sky was just magic this night. Also I've used one of the gorgeous cut files (Subscribers exclusive) designed by our Nathalie. I love that it's just perfect sized to match the Life Crafted Albums.


Of course i add a few stitches using my old trusty sewing machine.


These light blue puffy alpha stickers are just awesome. Perfect size and the font is just darling, don't you agree?



I mounted those vellum stickers on a piece of white cardstock to enhance the text and color on it. Then i completed my page adding a few of those cute little chipboard circles.

And there you have it! Hope you found some inspiration here today. Now it's your turn to dig into your scrappy goodies. Don't forget to share with us on Instagram @citrustwistkits #citrustwistkits and/or our CTK Fan Page on Facebook. Can't wait to see what you'll create!

See you soon! Anna xo


No comments:

Post a Comment