Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Interactive Flaps with Kelli

Hello crafty friends! I love sharing my projects with you. Today I am showing a fun project made with the August kit: "Chasing Rainbows."  It's a 2-page spread in my Life Crafted Album. I have several interactive pages in this album. It's perfect for this since you can insert your own pages. 


The right side is made of 6 flaps. They are each made of white cardstock folded in half, and then glued on to the background. Then I added photos and embellishments to the outside and inside of each flap. It was so much fun! 






On the left side, I made a layout with one photo, journaling, cute papers from the kit, and those stamps.



Those stamps... yes, lets talk about those stamps. The "build your own rainbow" stamps are so much fun. I usually just use black for my stamping, but I loved getting out my colored inks and building this rainbow. It's definitely my new favorite stamp set.




Here is another look at the layout. That lemon paper is one of my favorites this month. The flaps are really easy to create, and making some interactive pages in your album, makes the album really fun to flip through.   


Thanks so much for joining me today! Have a great day filled with craftiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment