Monday, August 5, 2019

Life Crafted Album | Hello Fun


Hello there, friends!  Today I'm sharing a little peak at how I've added some great summer photos to my Life Crafted album.  I hope you're inspire!


I knew as soon as I sat down at my desk that I wanted to use that beautiful sky patterned paper in this month's kit.  I instantly fell in love with those blues.  I wanted to add some great summer photos to my Life Crafted album, so it was the perfect addition.


Next, I decided on my title for these two great photos of my little and I before a bike ride.  I really wanted to use the great acrylic "hello" piece in the kit, and it paired perfectly with a piece from the acetate die-cuts.  The acetate pieces are simply my favorite!


I layered up my main photo on top of some scrap packaging, then stitched on a sentiment on a cut-apart label.  I nestled in another great acrylic piece, this cute as ever heart!


I used the remainder of my sky patterned paper to create a little tip-in on the left side of the spread.  I stitched my scraps, my photo, and another great acetate piece onto the tip-in.  I really love the simplicity of this spread.  It was such a great way to add a few more summer photos to my Life Crafted album.
https://www.ashersmiles.com

No comments:

Post a Comment