Thursday, August 22, 2019

Guest Designer - SHEREE FORCIER



We are so lucky to have Sheree Forcier share one one last project this month.   We love her clean and detailed  filled projects...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Hi everyone! 
Today I’m sharing my third project using the August kits and this time it’s a spread for my Life Crafted album. 




For the first page I went with the woodgrain paper for the background, then trimmed down the 6 x 4 floral journaling card to use behind the photo.  I kept the embellishments nice and simply, layering them together in the top left corner of the photo. 




Under the photo is a die cut label that I stamped with a phrase from the Chasing Rainbows stamp set.  I also added stitching around the page for added texture. 




I chose two of the 3 x 4 journaling cards for the facing page.  I absolutely LOVED the gorgeous floral card!  Since I wanted to print the text onto the card I used the digital version and added the journaling in Photoshop before printing it out.  Then I added a simple line of stitching along with the date and a yellow sticker. 





Finally I chose this fun card as the quote was just perfect for this spread!  I added one of the digital cut apart labels to the top of the card with a line of stitching to finish it off. 



You can see my process in the video below… 






I’ve had so much fun working with the August kits as guest designer this month!  Í hope I’ve given you a few ideas that you can use on your next project! 








What can we say, but WOW!  Thank you so much Sheree for sharing your beautiful projects with us.    We are so lucky to have Sheree join our team for the upcoming season, so be ready be continue to be inspired by her creations.




No comments:

Post a Comment