Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sunday Sketch with Anna


Hi dear CTK friends! Anna here with you today to share this weeks Sunday Sketch. This is my favorite challenge. I love to kick start my layouts using a sketch, makes everything so much easier.

Well, let's have a look at our super inspiring sketch.




And here's what I came up with using the August Chasing Rainbows Life Crafted Kit.


I stayed pretty close to the original design but just flipped it kind of up side down.
Also I've used a CTK  cut file for the word "perfect". Actually the cut file says "imperfect" so I just used my scissors to cut of the "im" and just leave the "perfect" piece. Worked as a charm togeter with the acetate word "happiness".



I love all the CTK stamps and I often use them as kind of my journaling also the bigger pink heart are out of one of the august stamp sets. On this page I've used three of the Add On stamp sets as, Life Crafted Travelers Notebook, Life Crafted and Life Crafted This is Life Oh Happy Day. You find them all here in the shop.


Those smaller and so pretty enamel hearts are from the July Life Crafted kit, I just love that you can mix your left over pieces from past CTK Life Crafted kits with your new ones.
Also the pink stripe of patterned paper at the bottom are one of the  August Life Crafted digital TN-papers from the shop.


And there you have it! Now it's your turn and don't forget to share with us on CTK Fan Page and /or Instagram@citrustwistkits #citrustwistkits. We can't wait to see what magic you'll create.
Be sure to head over to the CTK shop and grab some goodies or maybe sign up for a subscription, you'll absolutely love it!

Until next time! Anna xo




No comments:

Post a Comment