Saturday, August 31, 2019

3-To-Inspire with Anna


Hi dear friends!

Anna here with you today bringing you this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge. I really like this challenge it's just the perfect thing to get your crafty mojo on the road again or if you just want to try something new. This month's Life Crafted Kit, Chasing Rainbows, is amazing as always! Then add those gorgeous CTK cut files on top of that ( some of them subscribers exclusive) and you are home,lol! Lots of  happy colors, gorgeous designs and so versatile which make creating with it super easy. Let's have a look at the prompts I've choosen.

  1. Use puffy stickers.
  2. Use a digital cut file, there's lot's of them in the CTK shop :) 
  3. Use acetate die cuts.

With these prompts (and a few more goodies) my 12x12 layout came up so easily and I had so much fun while creating.
Now it's your turn to dig into your kit's and play along with us in this challenge.

Here's what I came up with, enjoy!




Just take a moment and take in the beauty of this fantastic cut file designed by our own super talented Nathalie. It's the star of my page (as well as my beautiful daughter of course).


These light blue puffy alpha stickers are just adorable. Also I do really like this stamp out of the Life Crafted - This is Life - Oh Happy Day clear stamp set.


These acetate die cuts are so vibrant and beautiful. Here I've backed it with a white cardstoc circle to enhance the color and the text on it.


Here's the other part of the stamp from the Oh Happy Day set, this time I separated them but still if you folow the flow of my sentiment you will see that they kind of belong together.


Hope you have got some inspiration here today! Now it's your turn to dig into you scrappy things and start creating. I can't wait to see what you create using these three prompts. Don't forget to share with us on Instagram @citrustwistkits #citrustwistkits and/or our CTK Fan Page on Facebook.

Until next time! Anna xo




No comments:

Post a Comment