Friday, August 16, 2019

Life Crafted with Laura Rahel

Hey friends it's Laura Rahel Crosby here with you today and I've got a life crafted page to share. I'm created this 9x12 Project Life page for my 2018 album using this month's kit and I love how it turned out. The white acrylic "hello" is probably my favorite part! So pretty. Perfect for documenting a day visiting my hometown and catching up with an old friend and my baby niece.





I kept the page really simple with just a couple embellishments and cards from this month's kit. I loved that blue 3x4 card and made it a center statement to build my page around. I created the bottom right card using a few of the acetate pieces in this month's kit. All I need to do to finish the page is add a little bit of journaling to that card and it'll be another page in my album! I hope you've enjoyed this page and are feeling inspired to get creative with your Life Crafted Citrus Twist Kit this month. Make sure you're following me on YouTube to see how I put this page together later in the month.

xo, Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment