Friday, August 23, 2019

August Life Crafted with Amanda Baldwin



Hi CTK Friends & Fans!

Amanda here, sharing some more August Life Crafted: Chasing Rainbows Kit inspiration!
If you missed my scrapbook layout post earlier this month, you can go back and check it out HERE.

For today's post,  I am totally focusing on documenting the everyday stories in my Life Crafted Album. Nothing fancy or time consuming - just simple, beautiful everyday moments recorded!

Here's what I have created with the Chasing Rainbows Kit....

"This Kid"


How sweet is this?!
I've been going to scrap these photos for sometime now, but never really found the right collection to do it with. Until now! The designs on the exclusive pattern papers are similar to the one on my son's shirt, and partner perfectly! The cool blues & teal with the white base create such a refreshing, and modern look. A light & fun color palette for Summer pages. Love it! 
Here's how these pages look in my Life Crafted Album.....


To add emphasis to my photographs, I layered both of them on 3 x 4 note cards, and kept embellishments to a minimum. You'll spy a few tabs and hearts, and of course, those incredible printed cork stickers. The cork adds a touch of warmth & balance, and connects the color photograph to both pages. 
I used the vellum tape stickers for a tiny spot of journaling, and finished with the Turquoise Puffy Alphabet Stickers title.


Simple, but so effective! 

Next up, I created a page for my darling daughter, using some of the gorgeous florals in this month's kit....


Sigh! SO pretty! 
Another really simple design that only takes a minute to create. 
Here's how.....
Simply trim the pink floral pattern paper to 5" x 8". 
Adhere the 3" x 8" bookmark onto the pink floral paper, about half an inch from the left hand side. 


Next, back your photograph onto the yellow bloom 3" x 4" note card, and mount it to the bookmark with thick foam tape. 
Embellish with an acrylic heart, sentiment from the Digital Printable Cutapart Sheet, and that awesome Printed Cork adornment. 


Voila! 
Super pretty & with minimum fuss!
The Life Crafted Kits make memory keeping a breeze, especially for those of us who are time poor! 
Here's another double pager from my Life Crafted Album, recording the simple things in life....


Life's little pleasures, indeed! I absolutely LOVE the colors in this month's kit! So much variety, and a perfect mix of Summer blending into Fall! 


For the page on the left, I have used a 5" x 8" sheet of smooth white cardstock and layered it with note cards. I used the acetate ephemera for my title at the base of my page, and then embellished with printed cork, a chipboard sticker, and a vellum tape sentiment. 
For the page on the right, I  opted for a pattern paper base, which I mostly covered with smooth white cardstock. I oversized the bloom pattern tag from the Digital Printable Cutapart Sheet, & created a book mark to layer my photograph and embellishments onto. Here's a closer look for you.....


Such a simple, but oh so pretty page! 
And there you have it! 
Daily documenting made super easy, and really beautiful with the Life Crafted Kits & Albums!
I hope I have inspired you to dive into your kits, and start documenting those important everyday stories! 
Thanks so much for visiting, 



No comments:

Post a Comment