Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday Sketch with Laura Rahel

Hey friends! Welcome to another edition of Sunday Sketch. Today I'm sharing a gorgeous layout I made for a friend using photos of her little one. It's such a colorful and fun layout, I hope you enjoy it!





You can see how I created this page in the process video over on my Patron. I love how it turned out! It's so colorful and fun for a summer baby layout. I had to modify the sketch to fit within my 8.5x11 size layout. I did a huge title up top that I hand stitched and backed with the wood grain paper from this month's kit. I also brought more of that wood grain patterned paper down to my photo mat, as well as some colorful yellow lemon patterned paper from kit. Perfect for these summertime plant nursery photos! I made sure to sprinkle lots of bright yellow around the page and love how it turned out.

Happy Sunday friends, hope you get creative using your kit today!
xo, Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment