Saturday, December 30, 2023

3-TO-INSPIRE WITH MARINA

Hi, crafty friends!

It's Marina with you today with a new 3-to-Inspire challenge. 
I end December with a simply spread and our cool winter collection OH WHAT FUN and here are three things that inspired me to create this beauty:

1. Stamps to create a title;
2. Journaling on vellum;
3. Dots and tiny stamps for accents.

So, here we are! :)

To create the title, I used our amazing stamps sets: Ginger Upper/Ginger Lower Alhpabet and Christmas Tag - and I just adore it, because it's just countless options! (By the way, you can also find the ink that I used in the СTK shop: it's a Detail Black and Indian Summer by Pinkfresh Studio!)

I love big photos, but I love adding journaling and embellishments to them even more, and vellum does the job perfectly!

I used our incredible die cuts from OH WHAT FUN kit and a few accents from last year's JINGLE ALL THE WAY to create the vellum cluster and I lllove these tiny stars stamps here!  

The star with the number was too bulky, so I cut its thickness almost in half with my craft knife - perfect!


Here I used our physical journaling card from the kit, but you can also find a digital version of it in our store, welcome! ;)
Ta-daaa! How do you like it? :)

Thanks for stopping by! I hope I was able to inspire your paper crafting feats, friends!
See you in the New Year! ;))
XO




No comments:

Post a Comment