Saturday, December 16, 2023

3-to-Inspire with Desiree Lamar


Happy holidays scrappy friends! I am sharing this week's 3-to-Inspire challenge using the Oh What Fun Christmas Kit

 For this challenge, I used ribbon, floral die-cuts, and phrase die-cuts or stickers. Here's my layout.


 I kept it pretty simple with two large clusters. I started with white cardstock on a simple patterned base. My goal was to incorporate the ribbon into the page. I decided to wrap it around each corner like a gift. I chose this blue, velvet ribbon from the Oh What Fun Kit that has sticker backing. 


The light, pastel color of the ribbon inspired me to keep my whole page light. So I reached for soft-colored florals from the Winter Florals Ephemera pack. The florals were perfect to layer on my clusters. I added doilies and 6x8.5 papers from the Oh What Fun Kit to complete my clusters. 


There were so many gorgeous titles to choose from in the Oh What Fun Icon Ephemera pack. I decided to do a double phrase with "love" and "good cheer" I love how the colors echoed the colors in the layout. 


My layout felt very light and airy. To ground it and give it contrast, I splattered black paint throughout the page. 

This layout left me feeling all the good cheer. I think my favorite part is the ribbon. Thank you so much for following along with me today! Happy Holidays!





No comments:

Post a Comment