Saturday, December 2, 2023

3-to-Inspire | Patricia

 


Hello CTK Friends!  I'm happy to be joining you today for another 3-to-Inspire using the Oh What Fun kit and stamp set.  Let's get started!

  1. Pick a die cut from the kit to use as your color inspiration.
  2. Create an inked or mixed media background using the color inspiration.
  3. Use ribbon, stickers, and different color alphas.
I have found so many possibilities using the Oh What Fun kit with the various color options.  So I decided to do a totally different color idea in my December album.  I picked out the floral die cut that I wanted to base my colors on, and then I used a circle stencil to create my own 'bokah' background using inks in similar colors.

The beauty of an inked backbround like this, is I already have layers and texture, so I continued that with the different alphas available in the shop that went well with my project.  Then the last think I did was pull a sticker and ribbon from the kit to create a vertical and horizontal line.


The vertical and horizontal line creates direction and I also finished with stamping the hearts from the Oh What Fun stamp set to create my own journal card, one on the photo, but used a puffy heart for my larger focal point page.  All of these elements create a nice triangle across the two pages.



The stamp set and kit are so inspiring, I hope these three ideas give you a jumpstart to your next December project!

No comments:

Post a Comment