Sunday, November 17, 2019

Sunday Sketch with Anna


Hi dear CTK friends! Anna here with you today to share this weeks Sunday Sketch. This is my favorite challenge. I love to kick start my layouts using a sketch, makes everything so much easier.

Well, let's have a look at this week's super inspiring sketch.




And here's what I came up with using the November Gratitude Life Crafted Kit as well as one of the colored cardstock from the November Add On Kit.



The original design is for a lettersize layout but I resized mine as a 12x12. Also I only have a four grid design instead of the original six. And do you know what, thats totaly fine to tweak your design when folowing a sketch. The sketch is just an idea and kind of a starting shot.
So no preasure, just create and have fun!









And there you have it! Now it's your turn and don't forget to share with us on CTK Fan Page and /or Instagram @citrustwistkits #citrustwistkits. We can't wait to see what magic you'll create.
Be sure to head over to the CTK shop and grab some goodies or maybe sign up for a subscription, you'll absolutely love it!

Until next time! Anna xo

3 comments:

  1. I ordered two embellishment kits when you ran the special but never received them! Can someone contact me at scrap2pieces@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! Turned out so nicely! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete