Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Pocket Life Challenge with Diane


Hi Guys! Diane here with another Pocket Life Challenge for you!

When it comes to my Project Life, I've been on a real neutral kick lately. As much as I love colour, it's nice to give your photos a chance to shine on their own occasionally.

So my challenge to you today is: Create a page using a monochromatic colour scheme!


The one thing in the November kit that didn't work with my grey/green colour scheme was those gorgeous glittery alphas, so I subbed in the "hello" from the Traveler's Notebook Stamp Set and used my fave little Outline Alphas to finish off my title card.


I made sure to use plenty of those grey tiny word stickers as well, I can't get enough of those sassy little sayings!


There were SO many gorgeous cards that worked with my colour scheme in the kit, but I also loved this grid patterned paper. I simply trimmed it down to 3x4 to create my own card. A sticker, some chipboard and a simple stamp created the perfect little cluster on the left.


I added a tiny sticker to my favourite quote card and then repeated the same embellishment cluster on the right to create a sense of balance and repetition (and to stop me getting decision fatigue!).


The green on the other 4x6 card on the kit was just a little too bright, so I flipped it over and covered up a couple of the bright blue design elements with my photo and a sticker. The grey worked perfectly!


Here's a look at the process this spread took ...



I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge so don't forget to post your layouts in the Facebook Fan Page so we can see!


No comments:

Post a Comment