Saturday, November 9, 2019

3-To-Inspire with Marsha


Hey friends!  Marsha here today with this week's 3-To-Inspire Challenge.  I have created a layout in my Life Crafted Album using the beautiful "Gratitude" Life Crafted Kit and the This is Life "Grateful" Stamp.

Here are the prompts:

1. Use stamps
2. Use a cut file
3. Use puffy stickers

Here's the project I created:


For my layout today, I began by using my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the Grateful cut file- one of the subscriber exclusive cut files for this month.  I modified it slightly, removing the screen outline and florals and enlarging the word.  I used white cardstock for the cut file and backed the letters with a variety of patterned papers from the LC kit.  For the base of my page, I used another piece of white cardstock, trimmed to fit in the album.  The cut file was then adhered to the page, and I used some stamps from the Grateful Stamp to complete the title.  Because I knew I planned to use the kraft patterned paper for the other side of the spread, I added a thin strip of it to the edge of the page.  This helped to make the pages of my spread more cohesive.


To build the other side layout, I began with a white cardstock base and added the kraft patterned paper from the kit.  I love the typed sentiments on this paper so much and really did not want to cover up any of it!  I added my photo to the page and did some additional stamping using the Grateful Stamp.  This is one of my all-time favorite stamp sets, because it includes great sentiments and amazing florals.  What could be better?



To finish off the spread, I used the vellum ephemera pieces, chipboard stickers, and puffy stickers to embellish.

Here's one final look at the layout:


Thanks for stopping by today!  I am excited to see your take on this 3-To-Inspire challenge.  Be sure you share it with us on the CTK Fan Facebook Page or on Instagram using #citrustwistkits.



No comments:

Post a Comment