Monday, November 11, 2019

Life Crafted with Sheree


Hi everyone!  It’s Sheree and today I have a new Life Crafted spread to share with you using the gorgeous November Gratitude Life Crafted Kit.


I’ve been wanting to document this photo of the beautiful flowers that appeared on a little cactus that one of my sons gave me for Mother’s Day earlier this year.  The flowers were such a happy surprise and to have two bloom at once was so lovely!  I thought the Gratitude Kit was a perfect match for this project.

I used the digital version of the ‘Today’ card so that I could add my journaling to it in Photoshop and print it out.  Then I simply added some stitching and a chipboard circle, then stamped the date using the date line stamp from the new 2” x 3”Life Crafted stamp set.


I chose the pretty floral journaling card to go underneath the ‘Today’ card.  I turned it upside down so the floral image was at the bottom of the card, then stamped “Oh My” and a phrase from the Life Crafted Gratitude stamp set.  I also added a tiny word sticker with some stitching and a chipboard arrow to finish it off.


On the large photo I created a little cluster in the top right by adding a “love this” chipboard circle along with two tiny word stickers and some stitching for a little texture.


The gorgeous glitter alphabet stickers from the kit were perfect for adding the title down the side of the large photo page.


You can see my process in the video below...



I’m so happy with how this spread turned out!  The colours in this kit are just so beautiful!


Thank you so much for joining me on the blog today!  I look forward to sharing another project with you soon.

Sheree x



No comments:

Post a Comment