Thursday, November 28, 2019

Life Crafted with Alena


  It's Alena here, and today I want to share with you a new Life Crafted project I made using the beautiful November "Gratitude" Kit.

 This spread is  pretty simple, but it's all about bright accents.

 When I saw these  vellum leaves, I realized that they are perfect for a photo of my son in the autumn Park.


For the basis, I took a white cardstock. Then I added strips of patterned paper, on which I placed photos and embellishments.

I also placed the title vertically on top of the photo.

On the right page I arranged the leaves and added embellishments over them.
But to make the pages look harmonious, I added black branches that were printed and cut by hand.


Thank you for stopping by today! Please share what you create with your kits in our Facebook group and/or on Instagram tagging @citrustwistkits so we can see!





No comments:

Post a Comment