Sunday, November 24, 2019

Sunday Sketch Challenge with Tina


Hey there! It's Tina here today with this week's Sunday Sketch Challenge. And here's a look at the sketch:


For this project I decided to use both the November Gratitude Life Crafted Kit and the November Add On Kit.


I started by creating a paper cluster around the photos using pattern papers from the both kits. After that I added small details such as labels, puffy stickers and die cut shapes.




Next I adhered two strips of paper along the left side of a 12x12 white cardstock, added some splatters and glued down the paper cluster with the photos. Then I decided to use the "make your own magic" die cut shape from the Add On kit as a title, but to add some dimension I used puffy adhesive squares to add the title to the page. And after that I printed my journaling, cut it into a few strips and adhered it near the title.


In the end I decided to add a brown label with a date stamped on it under the pink strip of paper. And that's it. I really liked how easily this layout came together. And I hope you'd like to create your own project using this sketch too! Make sure to share it on the CTK Fan Page on Facebook or on Instagram using the hashtag #citrustwistkits.


Thanks so much for stopping by! Until next time!

Tina x

No comments:

Post a Comment