Thursday, November 14, 2019

"Make a wish" Life Crafted with Laura Grifé


Hello everyone! It's Laura here! Today I want to show the project I've created the gorgeous Life Crafted "Grateful" kit and stamp set and the amazing Life crafted album!


 And it comes with a process video as well! I hope you enjoy it!




In this project I used one of my favorite papers from this kit, the constellation pattern is simply stunning! So I had to give it all the importance it deserves! I also combined it with the 3x8' paper with this beautiful woodgrain pattern, so cozy!


The glitter alpha stickers are the perfect match to these papers, I love that they combine uppercase and lowercase letters. I also used the amazing stamp set, these flowers are so cute and I believe that they look really well with the constellations.


Finally, I added two 3x4' cars to add my journaling, and decorated the pages with all the embellishments from the kit: puffy stickers, vellum diecuts, phrase stickers and many more, they are endless!


So, I hope you liked these pages and that you got inspired! And don't forget to check the shop for more cute supplies! Have a nice day!





No comments:

Post a Comment