Friday, October 30, 2020

Life Crafted with Sheree

 


Hi everyone!

Today I have a life crafted spread to share with you featuring the beautiful October 2020 “Flourish” Life Crafted Kit and two of the fun stamp sets on offer this month too.  


As soon as I saw the October 2020 This is Life “Ready for This” stamp set I knew it would be perfect for documenting the pretty flowers that have appeared on my succulents this month.  I stamped the plant label stamp three times onto white cardstock then added the “bloom”, flower and “grow” stamps to the centre of each one.  I also stamped the phrase “All kinds of happy” from the October 2020 Traveler’s Notebook Stamp Set onto the cardstock, then cut everything out ready to use on my spread.


For the first page of the spread I added strips of the green floral and polka dot papers to the left side of the white cardstock, then added stitching before positioning my 1.5 inch square photos down the left side of the page.  I then added the stamped plant labels down the right side of the page with foam dots to add some dimension.

For the second page of the spread, I used the green floral as the background and stitched a border.


I added the stamped title at the top with a piece of the polkadot paper layered in behind it.  Under that is the “right here” piece from the Printable “Flourish” Cutapart Elements sheet.  A row of stitching was added to both of these pieces.


I added my journaling onto one of the journaling cards from the kit using my computer and printer, added it to the centre of the page and stitched around the edge.  I embellished the card with two puffy stickers in the bottom right corner.


At the bottom of the pages is a label, also from the printable cutapart elements sheet, that I’ve stamped with the date.  I also layered another piece of the polka dot paper underneath and stitched across the label.

There is a process video below if you’d like watch how I’ve put this spread together…

I hope I've inspired you to do some stamping on your next project!


Thanks so much for joining me on the blog today!

Sheree x


No comments:

Post a Comment