Monday, October 12, 2020

Fall Love with Veronica

 

Hello Sweet Crafty Friends,

Veronica here sharing another fun layout with tons of layers in my crafted life album. I love crafting during the fall. It's my second favorite time of year. Winter being my first! Something about a crisp breeze blowing through my window and crafting with a nice warm cup of coffee. This layout documents my love for coffee and my silhouette machine.  

I used the long 3X8" card that reads "everything is going to be okay".  I thought this went well with my attitude lately. LOL I have been working from home and homeschooling and I wake up extra early to scrapbook so I start my day happy and content that I have had some "me time".

Up next, I used a insert with 2 3x4" pockets. I placed a cute 3X4" card at the bottom. At the top I placed a digital tag that I printed and cut. I added a twine piece and then filled this pocket with some sequins.

On the back side I added more digital tags from this months set.  On the main layout I added many layers with tags, puffy stickers and enamel dots. 

 
Here is a quick close up of my pockets:
Hope you too are crafting and enjoying fall where every you are! Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment