I am super excited to announce these lovely ladies who will be playing with and inspiring you with their beautiful Sparkle & Joy kit creations from tomorrow through mid-December. I thought it would be fun to roll their names out with a little Q&A. Here are the questions they were asked:
- If you could only eat one type of Christmas cookie this year, what would you choose?
- What is your favorite Christmas song to listen to you while you craft?
- What is the one embellishment you ALWAYS include on your Christmas pages?
- What holiday movie do you watch over and over again?
- What are three words that best describe Christmas for you?
- GINGER SNAP!
- ALL OF THEM LOL! I MAY OR MAY NOT LISTEN TO CHRISTMAS MUSIC ALL YEAR
- WHITE POM POM TRIM AND GLITTERY STARS!
- MAGICAL, SA VIOR, HOME
- I'm all about the traditional iced sugar cookie at Christmas, just make sure mine's gluten free. ;)
- I don't think I could pick a single song, but the album A Christmas Gift for You from Phil Spector is definitely on repeat at my house all season.
- Christmas scrapbooking is pretty much the only time I use glitter on my pages, so I make sure to use a lot of it.
- The Muppets Christmas Carol - my absolute favorite.
- Joyous Family Fun
- For sure I’d choose chocolate cookies! Me and my boys love them and I finally found the best recipe ever!
- I love all the Michael buble Christmas album together Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald songs.
- I always include stamps! I can’t consider a page completed without them!
- The Holiday that in Italian is L’amore non va in vacanza - I looove it - and The Polar Express! Love them! Every December I watch them!
- Family, Wonder, Joy
- Polvorones ( walnut shortbread)
- This one is hard because I always return to classical Hispanic villancicos – Christmas folk songs
- Vellum and anything shiny!!!
- Elf, and – my kids are going to kill me because I say this - Arthur’s Christmas (PBS)
- Faith, Family, Memories
- I would choose cinnamon cookies, they're definitely one of my favorites.
- I don't have a favorite Christmas song, but to get myself in the Christmas spirit while I craft, I usually search for a Christmas Playlist on youtube and listen to it during my creative time.
- I love die-cuts and stamps so I always try to include them on my pages.
Home Alone. It ]s a classic and probably the one I watch the most in the holidayseason.
- Christmas for me is all about Family, Food and December Daily. 😉
- Sugar cookie with LOTS of frosting
- You Make It Feel Like Christmas by Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton
- Stars, stars and MORE stars
- The Holiday with Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, Jude Law and Jack Black
- Quality family time
- It's not a cookie, but it would definitely be Oreo Truffles, forme!
- I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
- Merry, Family, Food
- Gingerbread cookies—I'm completely obsessed with them, they just smell and taste like Christmas
- It's not Christmas unless I'm fussing cutting along to Wham! and Last Christmas. I have to watch the music video too, George Michael's massive 80's hair is a must-see
- Sequins - Christmas pages ALWAYS need sparkle
- The Muppet Christmas Carol - I have to see Rizzo the rat in his little top hat
- Fun, Festive, Frolics
- Hard to decide because I really love, love Christmas cookies. My favorites are the cinnamon stars (perhaps it is only known in Switzerland) or the ones my aunt always makes. She is Italian and I love her "Turdilli Calabresi". Delicious.
- I do not listen to music while crafting, but I love the Christmas albums of Elvis Presley and Michael Bublé. Also Elvis Presley's Gospel songs are amazing.
- Stars, I can't live without them.
- I rarely watch movies, but if I had to choose it would be Three Wishes for Cinderella.
- Family. Magic. Joy.
- If I could only eat one type of cookie (what a sad thing) I would choose a sugar cookie with icing!
- I don’t usually listen to music while crafting, but if I did it would be Michael Buble’s Christmas album on repeat!
- I almost always include a snowflake, I just love the shape and the layer of white!!
- We always watched The Sound of Music at Christmas when I was a kid!
- The three words that best describe Christmas for me would be - lights, rest & family.
- Grinch cookies with pistachios and cranberries!
- Step Into Christmas by Elton John
- Confetti type embellishments like wood veneers, sequins, punched pattern paper.
- Joyous, Reflective, Magical
Amy Jo Vanden Brink
- Sugar cookies! I love sugar cookies with royal icing, and I would trade them (in cute designs of course) for almost any other cookie!
- I don't usually listen to music while I craft as my job is teaching music, but guaranteed this December the song I will listen to most often is Jingle Bells! If I had to pick a favourite song though, I would pick The Christmas Song by The Raveonettes.
- I LOVE chipboard, and this year's chipboard circles are awesome because they are all exactly the same size! So perfect on the front and the back of a transparent piece.
- Too many to count! I usually start the season with The Holiday but will always watch Christmas Vacation as well.
- Family, Joy, Fun
- Snowball cookiess! We have been making these my entire life.
- My favorite Christmas song is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, by Frank Sinatra.
- Cut files cut from white paper, especially stars!
- It's our family tradition to watch Home Alone 2 each Christmas Eve, but my favorite Christmas movies is Love Actually.
- Family. Traditions. Joy.
Post a Comment