Saturday, October 17, 2020

3-To-Inspire with Krystal


Hi all! Krystal here with a 3-To-Inspire post for you all. I don't know about you, but I am LOVING the October Life Crafted Kit! It's full of gorgeous colors, beautiful fonts, and adorable embellishments. I knew I had to use it for my Week 31 Project Life page, so that's exactly what I did. 


Before I tell you all the details about how I created this page, let me tell you the three things I hope you'll take away from this post and try for yourself.

1. Create a rainbow of die cuts
2. Repeat a trio of embellishments
3. Layer, layer, layer


I love the look of layered die cuts, so I decided to layer several labels together on my title card. I used the labels to hold my dates for the week, then added a title in puffy alphas and a stamp from the "Ready for This" stamp set.


I repeated that same layered embellishment look in several places throughout my page. I added labels, die cuts, and stamps to create colorful clusters that help tell my story.


To repeat the alphas from the title, I added two more subtitles to my page on the other 4x6 cards. I love how they look in combination with my layered embellishments. 


I had a picture of a movie we had watched this week, so I decided it would be fun to create a rainbow of tickets using die cuts from the Digital Tags and Digital Ephemera. They add tons of color to the page and help tie in all the colors from the other pockets. 


To finish off my title card and movie card, I added a trio of puffy stars. Again this helped tie in all the colors of the spread and made the whole page feel more cohesive. 


And that's my page all done! I hope you were able to find some inspiration for using your kits and documenting your days. Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope to see you all back here soon!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment