Monday, October 19, 2020

Fall Documenting with Erica



Hey crafty friends! Today I am sharing a page out of my 2018 travel album using the October Digital Tags, which had a great Halloween vibe! I was inspired by all the pieces that talked about witches brew. It immediately made me think of the cider tastings we did in the Fall on our trip to Oregon.




Most of the cards I used on this layout came from the digital Bonus 3x4 Cards. Layered up with some digital ephemera and a handy helping of enamel dots from the Life Crafted kit.




I used the beautiful Blue/Green Puffy Alphas in the kit to create a title on my photo.




In the center of my layout I added in a popcorn bag from the brewery. It was the perfect height to pop into the album!




I adhered it using one of the Adhesive Page Strips. This is my favorite way to add brochures and maps in a travel album. So easy! I created a mini layout on the back for an extra photo spot.




On the second page I used one of the Digital TN pages and resized it for a 3x4 card. I cut out the sentiment at the bottom of the page to use as a tiny phrase sticker.




A few more sprinkles of enamel dots and the whole thing came together!




Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope this have given you a little inspiration to use the digital files this month! 


No comments:

Post a Comment