Saturday, October 10, 2020

3 to Inspire with Amy Jo Vanden Brink

 

I'm so excited to be back this month with another 3 to Inspire challenge.  I always love this challenge because I find that limiting my supplies always increases my creativity!  For this week's challenge I used the puffy stars, the alphabet and the pink word phrases (love these sentiments!).

I decided to document my summer reading list (and this was only the recent portion, thanks to my local library's amazing e-reading system I have read a lot this year!).  I also had a few fall photos to add into the mix, and I based most of the design off of the "currently" doodle card (wish I had ten of this one!). 
The stars added into the mix to bring colors across both sides, and the alphabet was such a great color this month, it allowed me to have a nice matching title.

Here is a closer look at the left side.

And the right side.

Thanks for checking out my project today, I hope this inspires you to grab 3 quick supplies and get documenting!






No comments:

Post a Comment