Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Hybrid Life Crafted with Patricia

Hi Everyone!  I have a Life Crafted spread using one of the TN Page Basics Collection and a few of the die cuts I printed and fussy cut, as well as one of the Cut files to share today.
 

I did a little more fussy cutting with the pattern paper from the kit to layer over my digitally printed and trimmed page.  


I used part of the pink stickers from the kit to matte my photo!  Try it, it is such an awesome look.  Then I just added a little bit of stamping and embellishments to finish.


For the right side, I used Kraft cardstock and cut out the Fall divider, and backed the letters with pattern paper from the kit.  The inside decorative part of the letters cuts all the way out, but I foam adhered them back, trimming adhesive to fit the letters.  Added the same stamping I did on the left, and more fussy cut flowers from pattern paper.


This right side with two pockets is completely digital and cut out, except for the top blue card.  


I used the top tag for journaling, and added a cluster of another photo, fussy cut digitals, stamping, and a puffy heart.  I love that this is Halloween themed, but not overly themey!



I have one more Life Crafted project to share with a step by step that was posted on Instagram earlier this month using the Fall Cut file, both parts!







The stamps and kit are amazing as always.  And that pattern paper scattered throughout really brings this project together.



I love the aqua with the little pops of yellow.  I made sure to use the card and pattern paper with the same hearts to bring more cohesion.


And CTK always has amazing neutral pattern papers, that helps on this last page with an additional photo.


Amazing the detail you can add to your journaling and cards with the stamps!



Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you share your projects with us in the Facebook group or on Instagram!




No comments:

Post a Comment