Monday, October 26, 2020

Scrapbooking your December Memories with NADIA


Hello there!

Today our Sparkle & Joy kit guest designer, NADIA is sharing a fun idea to stretch your kit and use it on  a Scrapbook layout.  I leave you with Nadia...

__________________________________________________


Hi there, friends!

 This is Nadia and today I want to share with you a fun Christmas layout. Have you seen the beautiful Sparkle and Joy Kit..Go to the shop and get yours. Only a few are left.

 


First, I decided which picture I want to have for my project. The one I took is from our last Christmas. It is special to me because this was the first festivity as a family of four.

 I always start with my picture and then I look for some paper and embellishments, which go best with it. I love the color turquoise and there was a tender design paper in the kit. It is perfect. This is the basis for my layout.

 


In addition, I choose two 3x4” journaling cards for this page and I placed them left and right next to the family picture. Afterwards, I put a puffy sticker (twinkle) to one and some Die-Cut Cardstock Ephemera to the other. You will find all those bits and pieces in the Sparkle and Joy Kit.

 

This time I had Christmas ornaments in my mind and thought it would be fun to include them on my page. You will find the perfect paper in the kit. I fussy cut those ornaments and glued them down. Finally, I added some stitching to the page to make it more interesting. Some tiny, white wooden beads from my stash were hand-stitched to my page too. It took some time, but it is worth it.

 


First, I decided that my page is done. After looking at the lovely stamp set, which was included in the kit, I had the idea to stamp some sentiments on three ornaments. I love how it turned out. Those little details make me happy.

 My Sparkle and Joy kit came in a little box and there were some green sequins and gold stars floating in it. I took them out of the box and saved them for my projects. Sequins and stars for the win. On the bottom right corner, I put a gold star and the date to my page.

 


I love it clean and simple. My focus is on the picture and the words (which are still missing at this time. I will write them down later).

 I hope this inspires you to document your December Stories with the Sparkle and Joy kit.

 Happy crafting!

Nadia

Make sure to leave Nadia some love, and also check  her Instagram feed:  https://www.instagram.com/handmadebyprinzessinn/  to be inspired by her work




No comments:

Post a Comment