Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Fall Flowers Layout by Angela



Hey friends! It's Angela back on the blog with a brand new scrapbook page featuring October Scrapbooking Add-on kit and it's all about my love for fall, my preferred season at all.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Oct14_1


This month scrapbooking kit has plenty of goodies from Crate Paper Marigold collection. Its warm colors are perfect to document the season we are diving in, here in Italy.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Oct14_2


For the background of my page, I couldn’t resist to use this beautiful pink tartan plaid matched with a darker brownish patterned paper that peek from two of the borders.

The photo is from a flower shop in my town, where a friend of mine works. I love flowers so I always find a way to go to see her and the flower setting outside the shop, amaze me every time.  


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Oct14_3


Since I am documenting Autumn, I decided to use one of the Citrus Twist cut-files, the one called Seasons that has the word FALL. You can find it here, together with SPRING cut-file too, for those who live in the Southern Hemisphere. I cut it with my Silhouette Cameo out of the woodgrain patterned paper from Flourish Life Crafted kit and I sticked it to the page using foam adhesive.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Oct14_5


I surrounded the cut-file and the photo with pieces from the Marigold ephemera pack. I used one of the old book pages that comes in the add-on kit to backed the photo and I placed other two little pieces of the same old pages along the borders, sewed between the two patterned papers of the background, just to add a bit of interest.


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Oct14_6


I used one of the cards from the die-cut pack to write a little note, typed with my old typewriter. 'Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall' from The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.

To balance the design, I added a few strips of patterned paper at the top and on the bottom of the page.
Last, I stamped a few branch leaves from Ready For This stamp and added a few tiny puffy sticker flowers and voilĂ !


Angela_Tombari_Citrus_Twist_Kits_Oct14_7


If you like, here is the process video for the page.





Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you liked the page and got inspired some how to create with October Citrus Twist kits.
Xo, NG










No comments:

Post a Comment