Friday, October 16, 2020

Life Crafted with Kira

Hey there!  It's Kira and I am back with another layout in my Life Crafted Album.  Today I am using a mix of the add on kit and the Life Crafted Kit.  Here's a look at my layout:
 
 My husband and I recently had a date night...Pandemic Style!  We ordered a date night from a fun company, Crated with Love, that delivers a complete date night to your door.  One thing that makes these date nights super fun is that they come with lots of things you can then later use in your scrapbook.  Ha!...I'm always thinking like a scrapbooker!  So this layout started out with the selfie and then this postcard from our date night, that matched the selfie perfectly.  
 

I played off the colors in the postcard when choosing what items would go on my layout.  And like I said previously, I pulled from both kits.  The map paper behind my selfie is from one of the cutapart sheets in the add on kit.  I built a little cluster on the bottom of the paper for a little pop of color.  I used the denim scrap included in the add on kit to serve as a tab to lift.  

Beneath the photo is my journaling.  Since this page is interactive, I didn't want it in a pocket page, so the base of the page is patterned paper sized down to 8.5"x5.25" and punched with a six hole punch.  On the reverse side of the photo I added some other elements from the date night box and embellishments from Citrus Twist.  


I decided to make my reverse page a 2x2 pocket page.  I had 3 more photos of our night, my fortune (from the fortune cookie I had eaten with dinner) and a card from the game, so this page protector design worked perfectly.  I embellished each pocket with elements from both kits.  



Thanks for stopping by!


 

xo, Kira 



No comments:

Post a Comment