Monday, October 5, 2020

Hello October with Veronica


Hello my crafty friends! Happy happy October! 
Hope your October has started off with pumpkin everything! 😂 Mine sure has! We decorated around here a little early and trust me, our fall loving hearts are content!
I created this fall inspired layout for my October Daily! I love everything October and so I work on an October mini album full of our fall stories. Here I used the October Life crafted Flourish kit. These elements were perfect for my album:


It's still not cold enough for us Californians to bust out with boots and sweaters. I'm still in summer dresses and sandals. grr. Hurry sweater weather, hurry!

I absolutely love these puffy star stickers. So I made a tag set to dangle from my album.



I stamped a couple of stamp phases on this adorable digital tag. The Halloween tags are the cutest ever! I suggest you get some from the shop ASAP!




Hope you have a great fall full of fun fall activities and if not, decorate your home, and make it fall inside! :) Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment