Sunday, November 21, 2021

Sunday Sketch with Patricia

 



Hello Friends!  Today I have a Sunday Sketch and inspiration to share with you today.  Excited to use the CTK exclusive releases, the Warm Wishes add-on kit, and stamps.

Inspiring sketch, isn't it!  I decided to turn the sketch and do a favorite traditional scrapbooking size of 8.5x11.  My base is solid white cardstock and I added an emphasis of color and texture using the November die cuts and papers from the Warm Wishes kit on the edge, trimming any excess.  Next, I focused on the center of my layout, using inspiration from the sketch by printing a main photo and then used the Flea Market Chipboard Frames.

So with the photo and the chipboard frames inspired by the sketch in place, the rest of my layout fell into place by gaining inspiration from it.  The die cuts and pattern paper in the edge of my layout are inspired by the layering.  I added additional texture using the new November Changing Seasons Puffy Stickers


For my title, I used a punched circle from Warm Wishes pattern paper, the Bailey Thick and Thin Stamp set, and the gorgeous circle puffy alpha stickers from the Warm Wishes add-on kit!


I finished the layout with more of the November Changing Seasons Puffy Stickers.


I always love the CTK Sunday Sketches and how they inspire me.  Hope this inspires you as well!  Have fun creating!


No comments:

Post a Comment