Saturday, November 20, 2021

3-to-Inspire with Ashley

Hey everyone! Ashley here with a post for Saturday's 3-to-Inspire challenge. 


I was SO excited to start scrapbooking photos of my newest baby in the Life Crafted album! This week, the 3 things I chose to challenge you to use during your crafty weekend is:

1. Large stamps

2. Layered ephemera 

3. Enamel dots


I absolutely love stamping when I actually take the time to get them out so this challenge was also for me. 


I also love how those enamel dots compliment the ink used for the large stamping.

One of my favorite techniques is layering ephemera in an unconventional way. I love to place pieces in opposite directions just for more interest. 


I hope you found this inspiring and Happy Thanksgiving week and Happy Crafting to all of you!

XOXO
Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment