Friday, November 19, 2021

MERRY & BRIGHT with our Guest Designer LEILANI GILCREASE

 


Hi there!

We are so excited to welcome our Guest Designer, Leilani Gilcrease, to our blog one last time.





I loved using the Merry and Bright kit to create another fun Christmas spread in my Life Crafted album. I paired some of the beautiful papers from the paper pad with tons of die cuts to add lots of layers to my pages.





I love being able to mix and match the tiny word phrase stickers with the ephemera pack and chipboard stickers to create lots of dimension on my page.





I also decided to use the gold alphabet puffy stickers and the Harper alpha stamp to create a bold title!




I then used the small glassine bag the sequins came in to create a small pocket behind this photo- the perfect place to hide a little journaling!




I added a bit of stamping along with my story to the back of one of the ephemera pieces. I love how the journaling is hidden and looks like just another piece of layering behind the photo!




I loved using all of these products to document one of my favorite Christmas stories from the past!






Remember you can check more of Leilani's work on her Instagram feed @leilani_scraps


Thank you so much Leilani for sharing some of your beautiful work with our Merry & Bright kit!



No comments:

Post a Comment