Sunday, November 7, 2021

MERRY & BRIGHT with our Guest Designer - JENNIE GARCIA

 


Hi Friends! This is Jennie with more holiday pages! Last year and even this year, crafters we a bit worried their albums would be boring or that they wouldn’t have many stories. One thing you can look for are online games, websites, and memes. I took screen shots from the Naughty and Nice List. I added a puffy gold star sticker next to my daughters’ names. It’s also a story that you can use any day. 



 
I used the Luna Stamp Set for the number. I stamped it with red and left a white border to create contrast with the green background. 



 
I love having different page sizes. This page protector is 4x6, perfect to squeeze a few extra pages. I used the Merry & Bright Stamp on cork to create this embellishment. The punch I used is 1.5 inches. 




 
One combo that I use all the time was washi tape and little word sticker. I almost used the entire sheet of word stickers and the gold puffy phrases and icon stickers.  





This day was a busy one with lots of photos, so I cut the top 4 inches of a 12x12 page protector and folded it in half. Use a bone folder to make sure it stays folded. To add my journaling, I used a card from the Sparkle & Joy Digital Journal Cards.  






I used the Busy Sidewalks paper pad to make this card. This circle die framed the photo perfectly! This was my favorite card in the whole spread.  






I hope you enjoyed these pages! Take care! 





No comments:

Post a Comment