Saturday, November 13, 2021

3-to- Inspire with Nancy


 Hi there Citrus Twist fans, this is Nancy with the Saturday 3 to Inspire challenge. For my project I chose to focus on the beautiful new Gratitude stamp set and November ephemera.


This is a very clean and simple hybrid design and just my style. The background Field Notes paper is a digital that I printed out. Having a digital version of this paper makes it so easy to line up the Top 10 list. After printing the journaling, I added the stamped Gratitude title and "fall story" subtitle to the top of the page.


Next, I added a blue strip of Citrus Twist patterned paper . I created a cluster of ephemera and layered puffy sticker with the November release. In this 3 to Inspire post, I challenge you to:

1. Use a digital paper to create a hybrid page.

2. Stamp your title.

3. Create a cluster of flat and puffy embellishments.


I hope this page inspires you to create a meaningful list of gratitude with a little flair!




No comments:

Post a Comment