Monday, June 18, 2018

Let's Get Digital with Tara


Happy Monday friends! I'm here today sharing some inspiration using the June Cypress cut aparts (can you say yes for free??) with this month's GraceBox kit.


I'm in Ecclesiastes 3 and encouraged by God making everything beautiful in it's own time. Right now I am experiencing a season of slowing down, inviting myself to live light and saying yes to space. Sometimes it's hard to recognize when you need to reign back from good things, but I find it necessary to grow and learn.


I printed out the cut aparts and made a little cluster at the top of my journaling page. I didn't re-size the circles, but used my 1" circle punch. It was a perfect landing spot for the large sticker, "God is working on me".



I love the label with "slow down & lighten up" but it was a bit too big for my page. I cut down the label and created another cluster with my favorite cut apart piece - the pink speech bubble. I see myself using that over and over again! I used my 1" punch again for the striped circle.


The stamps add so much to any journaling page. I don't think I have found a Citrus Twist Kits stamp I didn't like.


It's a bittersweet day for me today since this will be my last post being on the Citrus Twist Kits team. I've had a pleasure creating for them for three years and have enjoyed every minute of it.

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you find encouragement to savor the season of life you are in now, as well as the seasons to come.

Blessings! Xxo - Tara


2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Tara! Inside and out ❤️ And I’m so grateful to have been able to work with you here at CTK!! So sad that you are leaving but we will still keep up! See you in the cyber world ❤️ Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, as always. Will miss your special inspiration.

    ReplyDelete