Monday, June 4, 2018

Traveler's Notebook Inspiration

Hey friends! Kelly here with a Traveler's Notebook spread using the Main, Pocket Life, and Embellishment kits. The Main kit this month contains a Traveler's Notebook insert and I decided it would be perfect to document some of my favorite restaurants and meals. 

The colors on the pig die cut and Pocket Life card dictated my color palette for this spread. The patterned paper included in the PL kit is one of my favorites so I chose to extend it on both pages of the notebook.


I used a 3x4 Pocket Life card to journal about the day, and then layered a label sticker and enamel circle to finish the cluster.


The pig die cut included in the ephemera pack in the Pocket Life kit was absolutely perfect for this page! I layered the photo on top of a PL card and then on a doily from my stash. 


I have linked my process video below if you'd like to take a peek at how this came together. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a great day!







2 comments:

  1. What type of paper usually goes better with this type of use (I mean the glueing)?
    I use 100gsm paper because I like the sound it makes when I turn de page.
    Sorin
    traveler@more

    ReplyDelete