Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sunday Sketch with Tazhiana!




Hi Citrus Twist Fam! It’s Sunday and I’m taking over Sunday Sketch this week. This sketch was super fun to interpret and I hope you guys have a go at it yourself!



I knew from the second I saw those tags on the Crate Paper Wild Heart cutapart sheet that I was going to use those tags for my layout. I went through the papers in the kit and cut out a few more tags in the same color family and then added watercolor in a rainbow pattern behind the tags to mess up the background a bit and add some interest to the page. I don’t sew well on my pages so I chose to forgo that step and went straight to embellishing. 


I chose the rotate the sketch a bit and put my photo and my title in the lower right corner instead of the upper left. I used the thickers included in the kit for my title and used some die cuts from the Noteworthy pack to embellish. With such a dynamic background and a large photo, I chose to keep the embellishing to a minimum to avoid covering everything else up. 


Finally, I made a cluster for the upper left corner with some of the die cuts as well as the stamp that was included in the kit. A couple of enamel dots across the page completed the layout.

I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed making it, and I hope you play along as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment