Monday, June 25, 2018

Pocket Life with Jennie Garcia

Happy Coffee! I mean Monday! This is Jennie with today's pocket pages using the June Pocket Life Kit. In this spread, I mixed it up by adding the June Embellishment Kit

Since on this side I have 3x3 pockets I had to trim down a few of the cards and use the papers from the June Pocket Life Kit

These weeks were a little slow so I only use one page for each week. I'm not too hard with my PL process so I allow myself to do this often. It's good to have guidelines, but when rules are too strict it can stifle your creative process.

The tags that I used for the title are from the Pinkfresh Studio Sticker Sheet from the Embellishment Kit. On the right, I used a die cut from the Pocket Life Kit and the heart is also from  Embellishment Kit.

Those Case of the Blahs Stickers are perfect for situations like these. I cut the original photo in a circle and used a paper for the background. It somehow turned it into a happy photo.

 In this card, I wanted to sticker sneeze all my "Z"s. I have so many! I still have mixed feelings about it. I love it but at the same time is incredibly quirky!

I can't believe I managed to keep this card so simple! The tag is from the die cuts pack and the label from the Pnkfresh Studio Stickers. The alphas are from an old Citrus Twist Kit. I wanted to keep everything at the center so I stamped on the sides. 

This is one of my "simple' layouts. Ignoring the fact that I stuck more than 20 alpha stickers in a card.
I hope you enjoyed these pages! I am loving this kit! Take Care! 

2 comments:

  1. Great layout! Where'd you find the 3x3 pocket page protector?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so true about not having strict rules! I love these pages! And that sticker sneeze ‘z’ card is so perfect! 😍

    ReplyDelete