Friday, June 22, 2018

TN Challenge with Melanie

Hello friends! Happy to be back again with another fun blog post for CTK! 

This month I’m bringing you a TN challenge – I would like for you to include multiple pictures on a TN spread, at least 3 to 5 pictures!!! Even though a TN is much smaller format than a layout or pock pages, it is possible to include multiple pictures.

To create this TN spread I used the June kits – June 2018 Cypress Pocket Life kit, the June 2018 embellishment kit, the June 2018 Unplugged stamp set and the June 2018 TN Itinerary stamp.


For my project I included four 2x2 pictures and one 2x4 picture. By mixing up the sizes I maximized the working/design space.
I created small clusters of embellishments to anchor my pictures and add more details to my TN. Even though this is an embellishment heavy spread it still feels light because of the white background.

So go ahead and use a lot of pictures on your TN spread, it’s totally ok!! Have fun mixing up the sizes, I can’t wait to see what you create!!!
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment