Sunday, June 3, 2018

Sunday Sketch With Jordan

Jordan here today to share with you a new Sunday Sketch!  I really enjoyed this one and I hope you do too.


Here is my take on it.  When I originally saw it I had planned to stitch down lots of punched hearts, but after over an hour of searching for my heart punch, I gave up and decided to go another direction.  I'm still not sure what happened to that darn thing.  I figure it may have been lost in our move.  But, isn't that the beauty of sketches?  It's all about YOUR interpretation!!

I didn't have my heart punch, but I did have my circle punch, so I used that instead.  I've been into circles lately anyway.  They're so versatile!  I mainly used the June "Cypress" Scrapbook Kit, but I did also use a little paper from the "Happy Heart" add on kit, and a few embellishments from the PL kit and Embellishment Kit

I really loved this aqua shimmer paint that was included in the new mixed media kit.  Isn't it beautiful?!  I decided to use it to paint a few circles onto my design and I love how it turned out. 

Since the top portion of the layout was a bit busier I decided to keep the layering behind the photo simple and I used the amazing acrylic "today" letters for a simple, beautiful title. 

That's it.  Hope you enjoy the sketch.  Please be sure to share it with us in our Facebook group and on Instagram.  Don't forget to hashtag #citrustwistkits.  Enjoy your week!

-Jo

1 comment:

  1. This is the BEST!!!!!!!!! I'm all over making a page with this sketch. Thanks for the HUGE inspo Jordan!

    ReplyDelete