Tuesday, June 26, 2018

TUESDAY TUTORIAL WITH JESSY

Hello there again! Jessy here to share with you the creative process on how I created on my journaling bible page. It's always refreshing to receive the GraceBox each month! 

To begin, I applied blue then followed by purple acrylic paint onto my page by using a recycled gift card. It's really easy to create these thick strokes. Just squeeze some paint onto the top of the card and slowly give an upstroke/downstroke on the page. I wanted to create a more subtle look and I decided to mask the colors with white gesso. 


Once everything is air-dried, I adhered the clear sticker at the top of the page. I chose butterflies because it represents transformation. I thought those are perfect! 


Next, I stamped tiny dots all around the page and also added those cute leatherette heart, exclusive stickers by CTK.  

To complete the page, I added more stickers and more stamps. I really love the arty background and I truly enjoyed creating this page in a such a short time! 


Close-ups: 


I hope you enjoyed today's creative process using the June GraceBox. Do share with us what you have created as we would love to see and be inspired! Thank you for coming by!

Xoxo Jessy




1 comment: