Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Summer times twice

Hi lovely CTK friends!

Anna here today bringing you some lovely summer feelings. I've made not one but two delightful pages made by the CTK June kits. More specifically the Cypress Main Scrapbook kit, the Embellishment and the Pattern Paper Play kit. They are gorgeous each and everyone :)
I've also been playing with one of the fabulous June CTK cut files, this one designed by the talented Nathalie. And I did use the whole paper from where I cut out the cut file as well, if it makes sense :)
Have a look at both of my pages below and you'll see what I mean, lol!

Be sure to sign up for a subscription of one or more kits by your own so you don't miss anything since they can get sold out very quickly.

Anyway, here's what I came up with this time.



Here I've used the ordinary cut file and I've backed it with a white cardstock that I've been "smooshing" lots and lots of  different color mist's on. YUM!


Love the CTK clear stamps. I thought the "Let's Go" stamp worked great here. Also, who can resist the lovely green enamels? At least I couldn't, lol!



This "excuse me while I freakout" sticker is just awesome and I'm so happy that I found out a way to use it.


Well that was number one and here comes number two, hang on :)




Here I've used the "holes" from the ordinary cut file and the letters from inside of the words.
I love when I can use the "whole thing", it makes my heart sing.

This photo is real summer for me, when even I can go outside barefoot in the grass, YAY!
( You know, most of the time I wear wool socks even in summer because I'm always freezing..)





Ohh! How lovely are these enamels? And the beautiful butterfies by Elle's Studio as well, gorgeousness!!


I did some fussy cutting from the "Pl-card" paper from Crate Paper Wild Heart to get my "HEY".




Well that's all for now. See you guys over at the CTK Fan Page!

Thanks for stopping by! Anna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment