Wednesday, June 13, 2018

52 Favorites Inspo

Hey friends!  Jordan here today bringing you a little 52 Favorites Inspiration...or so I hope.  :)

This year I decided to participate in a 52 Favorites album where I document a favorite memory each week.  I chose to do this project TN style.  These are my latest 3 entries using the June Kits from CTK.  In these I used a combination of the Scrapbook, PL, Embellishment, and Add on kits.


 I really love the ease and versatility of a TN.  You can use any kit or combination of kits to fill the pages.

They work well with scrapbook kits, PL kits, stamps, add ons...the possibilities are limitless!  

 You can add layers, use the blank white pages, stamp your own background, or cut any papers to fit the insert page.

I tend to keep mine fairly simple with journaling of some kind, either hand written on labels or typed on a PL card.

And one of my very favorite ways to cover the page is with a large photo!  It's just such a great way to bring attention and emphasis to your very favorite photos.
Hope you enjoyed these and that you'll give these sweet little notebooks a try!  Be sure to share your projects with us on our facebook page or on Instagram.  Don't forget to hashtag #citrustwistkits!

xo,

Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment