Friday, June 1, 2018

Pocket Life Challenge with Jennie

Hey Everyone! TGIF and June 1st because the avalanche of gorgeous projects with the Cypress Kits is about to begin! Today I'm only using the Pocket Life Kit! It's full of gorgeousness! 

Besides introducing this month's kit I'm also sharing a few challenges to get your creative juices flowing. My first challenge will be to take a screenshot or include a meme in your week. We spend lots of time online tagging our friends in funny posts. Pick one of those funny, cool or inspiring images and add them to your week! I used Georges Meliés' Google Doodle in my weekly spread. 

Second challenge: Use a non photo piece in your pockets. I used a card that came in a subscription box. You can use a receipt, hotel key, gift card, greeting card, grocery list, tag, blind box list,etc.

 This is probably the most simple title card I've ever done. I love the heart pattern so much, I didn't want to cover it. I just used the Outline Alpha Stamp, my date stamp, die cuts and a puffy sticker.
 
Third Challenge: Use your punches or dies to cut your photos in a circle.

Challenge Four: Try a new photo perspective. My cousin asked on a Facebook post to open your camera and snap a photo without moving your phone. I was at my desk at that moment so you can see my overheard camera and a peek of my banana and my forehead. So go ahead, open your camera and without moving your phone snap a photo! Isn't that ice cream card way to cute?

Challenge Five: What day is it today? In the die cut pack you can find the days of the week. Some days in the week are a bit different. You may have a sports or game day, a day to sleep in late, crazy Mondays at school, etc. Use those die cuts to point out those special days in the week.

Let's Recap these prompts:
1) On my phone
2) Non Photo Piece
3) Circle Photos
4) Change Your Perspective
5) Today is...

I hope you can take a few of these prompts and be inspired to document your life! Take Care! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment