Thursday, May 31, 2018

Growing in Faith | Tara

Good morning friends! Today I'm sharing a little bit of love for May's GraceBox kit. It's packed with so much color and goodness, I couldn't wait to dig in. I find myself enjoying time with God creating and crafting. I usually take a step back to first read and re-read the verse or chapter a few times before diving in!


I use the YouVersion bible app in conjunction with my NLT bible that I create in. Having different formats available make it really easy to read, go over, and research when diving into scripture. The app also provides a verse of the day. I focused on May 19th's verse (2 Corinthians 4:16), but took it deeper with focusing on the entire chapter, 2 Corinthians 4.


I loved the circle stamp with the hearts and stamped it a few times to create a background. I later added some watercolor throughout the page for more of a pop.


I kept it simple, making a little cluster with the fun gold vine trim and some die cuts. I added some of the word stickers and cut down the long "meet Him in the margins" to fit my journaling page better. I chose a few word stickers that helped highlight some key phrases and take away points from the chapter.


The new alpha stamp is so fun and is the perfect size for all types of projects. I left myself a little phrase of encouragement, "Don't lose heart." This entire chapter really helps bring His light into my life and is such a good reminder of how the best is to come.


I loved using the alphas from April's GraceBox kit with the word stickers. There are so many possibilities!

Here is a closer look at the bottom of my journaling page.


I am often reminding myself to dwell in him and be filled with His Spirit. It's so easy to get stuck in your own way instead of letting Him lead.

I hope you are encouraged to dig deep and find time in God's word along with creating and crafting. What are ways you grow in faith? We would love to see them shared on our Citrus Twist Kits Fan Page or Instagram.

Have a lovely day!
Xxo, Tara













No comments:

Post a Comment