Monday, May 7, 2018

Pocket Life with Jennie

Hey Everyone! This is Jennie and today I'm sharing the last page of my 2017 album! Since I do December Daily most of my December pages in my pocket album are single. Week 52 has a few photos, a list of highlights of the year and a QR Code of my December One Second a Day Video. I used the May Pocket Life Kit Malibu on these pages. 

My weekly title is super busy. I used the Wild Heart Stickers from the Embellishment Kit, the exclusive Citrus Twist Puffy Stickers and alphas from the May and April Kits. 

The Amy Tangerine Puffy Stickers from the Embellishment Kit are perfect to sprinkle around the page. I like to use the Tim Holtz tiny stapler to add more details to embellishments clusters. You can get it at the NEW Citrus Twist Shop! 

I used a circle die to cut out a photo and then I stamped around the circle. To make my QR Code I used an app called Qrafter. It's great because you can even chose the color of the code.

You can see the process on this video!

These kits are amazing! I hope you can use my QR Code idea to add videos to your spread! 



No comments:

Post a Comment